Thursday, October 13, 2011

Procrastinators Anonymous....It's okay, you can join later.

Today is one of those days where I have very little motivation to do the work I know I should be doing. I've got a stack of papers that need to be graded, but I'd much rather sit here and go on Facebook, watch "Easy A," and nosh on something. I swear, sometimes I am as bad as my students. Which is why I try to teach them to not procrastinate--I understand the guilt and the stress that comes along with it. So why am I posting here right now? I guess it's a form of "productive procrastination." Sometimes in college I would clean when I was supposed to be doing homework. I mean, how could I feel too guilty when I had actually accomplished something? Right now, this blog is replacing the vacuum....

No comments:

Post a Comment